Monday, June 1, 2009

My To Do List . . .

I have a little "shade" garden on the north side of my living room. It actually gets sun, although not as much as the rest of the yard. I have this rock positioned so that the sprinklers fill the depression with water. It is more at the height for my cats to drink from---and they do!

I have this saucer in the same little garden and the sprinklers keep it filled with water, too. This one is for the toads; and the little frog that I found in our pool about 6 weeks ago. We have a couple of toads, but we need a lot more to help keep the bug population down.

My To Do List:

---tonight I will finish pruning my hedges! (done!!)
---I have a lot of canning to do this week, so
that may be it---I probably will pull weeds, though! (weeds--done; 2 batches of Loganberry jam, 1 batch of blueberry syrup)

Planting by the Moon:

Today: Leo---no planting or transplanting; kill weeds.
Tuesday-Thursday: Virgo---no planting or transplanting; kill weeds.
Friday-Saturday: Libra---very good for planting above ground crops.
Sunday-Monday: Scorpio---2nd best for planting root crops; #1 to plant above ground crops and flowers; good to set out flower bushes, vines.

No comments:

Post a Comment