Monday, July 6, 2009

My To-Do List . . .


My husbands family has been in Fresno the past week and we have been enjoying each others company---so, that means I haven't gotten much done in the garden! I have been keeping up with the watering and picking up fallen fruit, though!

--fertilize the fruit trees, vegetables and flowers
--install another raised box garden (done! And, a 4th bed done!)

-------------------------------------------

Planting by the Moon: (yes, I finally found my Old Farmer's Almanac!)

Monday-Wednesday: Sagittarius---fairly good for root and above ground plants, not good for transplanting
Thursday: Capricorn---#1 for root and above ground plants; 2nd best for transplanting.
Friday-Sunday: Aquarius---very good to plant above ground plants, but don't plant seeds or they will rot.

No comments:

Post a Comment