Sunday, September 27, 2009

Millie

This is Millie and she is a scaredy-cat! A lot of things frighten her, but she is a sweet kitty. She doesn't like to be picked up or sleep on my lap, but she sure does love to have her ears rubbed!

While I was in Idaho last week my husband told me of Millie and her "mouse". One day another one of our cats got a mouse and left it on our porch step. The next day Millie was outside and just "talking" up a storm as she was playing with what looked like a mouse. My husband said that Millie played with and talked to the "mouse" for over half an hour. Upon closer inspection, the mouse was seen for what it really was--a dried hot pepper! She got it from my garden and played with it for three days! She is so funny! Usually, she brings grasshoppers in the house, after removing one of the back legs. She also is good at catching dragonflies. She generally doesn't catch birds, although she likes to stalk them.

1 comment: