Monday, September 28, 2009

My To-Do List . . .

This week I need to get busy with my fall planting before it's too late! I plan to plant from seeds:

--carrots
--garlic
--lettuce
--peas
--turnips
--radishes
--spinach
--beets
--onion sets

--plus, get my little Meyer lemon tree into the ground

-------------------------------------------

Planting by the stars:

Monday--Sagittarius–fairly good root crops, above ground crops; no transplanting

Tuesday-Wednesday--Capricorn–#1 planting root crops; 2nd best planting above ground crops and transplanting

Thursday--Aquarius–not good planting root crops; very good planting above ground crops (but not seeds, they will rot)

Friday-Sunday--Pisces–2nd best planting root crops; #1 planting above ground crops and transplanting above ground crops, trees, bushes, vines; good to weed

No comments:

Post a Comment