Friday, October 9, 2009

Going to the Fair

On Thursdays I do volunteer work until 3:00, then I come home and do my posting. Yesterday, I got home and my husband called, then we went to the Fresno Fair, so no posting.

There were the usual vendors, quilts, fruits and vegetables; the photos were OK; and then we went to the Jr. Exhibits. We like these the best, and I think one reason is because we get to choose our favorite exhibit, and put our vote in the box for the "People's Choice" award. I am always amazed at what these kids can do!

The first picture is of a fish created by making dots with a felt pen!! It's incredible and got "Best Of Show". That was my husband's choice.

The second picture is done in pencil and I thought the artist drew the man extremely well--this was my choice.

The last picture is of a double trailer. A high school student built this whole thing himself!! Can you believe it?!? I don't know how long it took him, but he did an incredible job!

No comments:

Post a Comment