Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rainforest Safari Soup

We went to the Rainforest Cafe (at Disneyland) for dinner last night. In the front of the cafe there are related things for sale. There was a huge saltwater fish tank that you walk under to go into the cafe! You can see someone walking under the tank in the picture. The food was really good. My dinner came with the option (for an extra, but reduced, cost) of having one of their two soups and two salads. I opted for the Safari Soup and it was excellent! It came with a piece of freshly made bread that was brushed with garlic and herb butter. Next time I will make the soup and bread my dinner--it was so good! I googled the recipe and found that there were several listings for it, and it was the same recipe repeated over and over, so I guess it is authentic. I will make it in a few weeks and see if this recipe is as good as I remember. Here's the link to the recipe--if you try it, please let me know in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment