Monday, May 18, 2009

My To-Do List . . .

My to-do list for this week:
---yes, those hedges still need pruning!
---deadheading will go on though the summer!
---weeding will go on till the end of the world!
---plant my cucumber and melon starts (done)

Things I have gotten done that were not on my list:
---laid out three 100' soaker hoses to water most of my new fruit trees and blueberry bushes
---still baby-ing my little plant starts

Moon signs:

Monday is Aquarius---very good for planting above ground plants, but not seeds (they will rot).

Tuesday-Thursday is Pisces---2nd best for planting root crops; #1 for planting above ground plants, trees, bushes and vines.

Friday-Saturday is Aries---very good for planting root crops; not good for planting above ground crops, or transplanting; good to kill weeds, bushes; barren time.

Sunday-Tuesday is Taurus---#1 for planting peanuts, root crops; very good for canning, making pickles, and transplanting all plants; 2nd best for transplanting above ground plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment