Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wind Chimes

I went out to work in the garden yesterday and ended up putting up my wind chimes! I have several, and most of them are fairly quiet. This one is one of my favorites. I love the blue and green colors. It is made of glass and has a nice sound.

Above are two that are made out of some kind of thin sea shells and have a pretty, soft sound.

This is my favorite---yes, it's a fish skeleton! I have had this one hanging in my garden for several years. It doesn't usually make any sound, unless the wind is really blowing, because it's made of a fairly heavy metal. I like it because it's different, kind of quirky.

This wind chime is just outside of my bedroom sliding door. When it gets warm, we leave our sliding glass door open, with the screen closed and locked. This lets in the breeze, which we get nearly every night in Fresno, and I can hear the quiet, peaceful wooden knock through the night.

I did do some gardening---I planted a row of Contender Bush Beans and a half of a row of Bountiful Esther Dry Beans. I do get distracted, but it's all good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment