Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Vegetating in the Garden



Sometimes, especially at the end of working several hours in the garden, I just sit and look at what's growing.








It might be silly, but I enjoy just looking at my vegetables.







At this time my vegetables are still relatively small, because I got my garden in late. I had several broccoli, cauliflower and brussels sprouts from early this spring that were still growing--they had gone in late, too!






But, I can at least admire my flowers. There are some that are pretty and some that smell good, I like them all.








They grow mostly on their own, without much help from me (except for a little fertilizer), because my focus is on the veggies. These pictures are a few of the flowers that are blooming in my backyard now.

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a blog Judy! I am looking forward to scrolling down and reading the rest of it after posting this comment! I know this is one of many things you are passionate about so it will be great to learn from a MASTER GARDENER! Thanks. I LOVED your talk too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lisa, I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete